SECURITY & SAFETY DURING CONFERENCE
The Conference organisers have exercised due diligence to ensure that the Conference participants’ security and safety is provided for. Read more…..
TRAVEL DIRECTIONS TO CONFERENCE VENUE
- Accommodation facilities within the University
- In addition, the Conference organisers have identified assorted accommodation facilities within close proximity of the Conference venue. The accommodation facilities offered varied services at varied costs. Conference participants however shall enjoy pre-negotiated rates during the Conference period.
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAVEL TO KENYA
- More information on the requirements for international travel to Kenya are available here.
- Participants are encouraged to apply for their visas in good time.
- Participants who require a letter of invitation to the Conference to enable them process their visa and/obtain permission to attend the Conference, are encouraged to make a request for the letter using the conference email.
- The Conference organiser will respond with 2-3 days of the request.
A letter of invitation sent to a participant upon request does not in any way, imply SCAAC, 2020 will sponsor a participant.
The Conference venue has a well equipped health facility and a vibrant referral system to the best hospitals in the County. The Conference venue is with a 3-4 kms radius of accredited health facilities. Read more …..
The Conference venue is located 3 kilometres from Embu town which is the capital of Embu County and is largely metropolitan. The town has provisions for major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, banks, clothe stores, coffee shops, arts and curio shops, food markets and travel centres. Majority of people living in Embu County are Christians. There are numerous churches, ministries and worship places catering for Christians, Muslims and Hindus.