POSTPONEMENT OF SUSTAINABLE CLIMATE ACTION IN AFRICA CONFERENCE, 2020
SCAAC, 2020 Organizing Committee regrets to announce the postponement of the conference to a later date. The committee wishes to communicate the following important information to the conference participants and partners
- An announcement of new conference dates will be issued once the Covid-19 pandemic containment period is lifted.
- Planning for the conference including receipt and review of abstracts for the conference will continue
- Participants whose abstracts have been received will be regularly updated on the status of the same, and once accepted, notified of the same immediately
- The conference program and relevant information will be updated on the conference website from time to time
- Authors whose abstracts have been accepted are requested to send their full papers by 19th June 2020.
- The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to 20th May 2020.
Click here for official communication from Chairman on conference postponement.
Strengthening response to climate change: Innovative community solutions for food security.
- Climate change and food security
- Innovation, climate change, and agriculture
- Climate information delivery mechanisms
- Climate change and community development
- Climate change adaptation and mitigation
- Climate action financing
- Mainstreaming Gender in Climate Action
- Cross-cutting issues and frameworks in Climate change
- Health and Climate Change (In the wake of COVID-19)
An announcement of new conference dates will be issued once the Covid-19 pandemic containment period is lifted.
This entry was posted in Home
. Bookmark the permalink