- Author(s) are required to create their SCAAC 2020 conference profile online using the registration tab/link available online.
- Author(s) can submit more than one abstract.
- Revisions to abstracts can be made until the abstract submission deadline.
- The number of authors per abstract is not limited.
- Only one author shall be listed as the presenting author.
- All authors will be listed in the Conference proceedings.
- Author(s) shall ensure due diligence in submitting the correct abstract. The conference organisers shall not take responsibility for misacknowledgements or errors in scientific facts.
- Author(s) shall ensure all ethical considerations of research and academic writing are adhered to.
- Author(s) are required to choose the sub-theme under which their abstract will be reviewed and later published in post-conference publications, if accepted.
- Author(s) are required to choose 3 – 5 key words representative of the subject matter of the abstract. The keywords should be indicated at the bottom of the abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Kindly read the following guidelines keenly before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts can be submitted ONLINE or sent to the CONFERENCE EMAIL (email@example.com)
- All abstracts should be written in English.
- Abstracts should not be more than 250 words.
- Abstracts shall be typed on a word document using font type: maiandra , font size: 12 and line spacing: 1.15
- The submitted abstract should include a brief and concise:
- Study background: problem statement, objectives of the study, justification /rationale, summary of research gap, theoretical framework
- Research methodology: Study design, study population, sample & sampling methodology, data collection & data analysis methods
- Research findings: summarised results/outcome of the study; quantitative and/or qualitative analysis.
- Conclusion(s) and recommendation(s) of the study
- An acknowledgement of abstract receipt will be sent to the corresponding author.
- The abstract should be in full text. No tables, frameworks or figures should be included in the abstract.
- Abstracts that have previously been submitted to other conferential meetings, accepted, presented and/or published shall not be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted should be from research that has already been completed.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PAYMENTS