POSTPONEMENT OF SUSTAINABLE CLIMATE ACTION IN AFRICA CONFERENCE, 2020
SCAAC, 2020 Organizing Committee regrets to announce the postponement of the conference to a later date. The committee wishes to communicate the following important information to the conference participants and partners
- An announcement of new conference dates will be issued once the Covid-19 pandemic containment period is lifted.
- Planning for the conference including receipt and review of abstracts for the conference will continue
- Participants whose abstracts have been received will be regularly updated on the status of the same, and once accepted, notified of the same immediately
- The conference program and relevant information will be updated on the conference website from time to time
- Authors whose abstracts have been accepted are requested to send their full papers by 19th June 2020.
- The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to 20th May 2020.
- Regularly check the conference updates tab on the main menu for regular updates from the conference organisers.
Click here for official communication from Chairman on conference postponement.
Strengthening response to climate change: Innovative community solutions for food security.
- Climate change and food security
- Innovation, climate change, and agriculture
- Climate information delivery mechanisms
- Climate change and community development
- Climate change adaptation and mitigation
- Climate action financing
- Mainstreaming Gender in Climate Action
- Cross-cutting issues and frameworks in Climate change
- Health and Climate Change (In the wake of COVID-19)
An announcement of new conference dates will be issued once the Covid-19 pandemic containment period is lifted.